COB102 102 LEDs Solar Motion Sensor Wall Light IP65 Waterproof for Outdoors
- IP65 waterproof grade for all the weather
- Super bright with 102pcs white LED lights
- Solar powered and energy saving
- PIR sensor and CDS night sensor, detecting light brightness and human motion automatically
- Turn on when movement is detected at the night and turn off during the daytime or at the bright area automatically
- Over 6 hours (dim)/3 hours (high) lighting time after one-day sun charge
- 2 modes: mode 1: sensor mode; mode 2: switch mode (press 1 time, high light, press 2 times, dim light)
- Easy to install it on the wall, trees, metal, and glass
- Housing material: ABS
- Solar panel: 5.5V
- Power: 1W
- Battery: 1 x 2200mAh Li-ion battery (included)
- LED source: 102pcs white lights
- Color temperature: 6500K
- Lumen: 350lm
- Charging time: 12 - 16 hours
- Using time: 3 - 6 hours
- Sensor angle: 120 degree
- Sensor distance: 2 - 3m
- Waterproof grade: IP65
1. The sensor in the unit ensures that the movement detector will not activate during the day when there is proximal motion. It will activate only when the ambient light is too dim, and during the night.
2. The unit comes with a Li-ion battery encased. Please do not replace it by yourself. The used or exhausted battery, after it has been taken out of the unit by a trained professional, should be kept away from heat or household garbage, and disposal center.
3. The lamp will usually require 12 - 16 hours of sunlight to charge fully. The mounting position and location of the unit, weather conditions, and other climatic or seasonal variations will affect the charge and run-time of the lamp.
Is Dimmable: Yes
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.50 x 5.50 x 11.50 cm / 6.5 x 2.17 x 4.53 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.