4PCS 4 LEDs Solar Powered IP65 Waterproof Ground Lamp for Outdoor Fence Garden
- IP65 waterproof grade for all the weather
- Built-in 4pcs warm white LED lights
- Solar powered and energy saving
- Turn on during the night or at the dark area and turn off during the daytime or at the bright area automatically
- Up to 10 hours lighting time after one-day sun charge
- Easy to install it to the ground with an insert anchor
- Multi-application, be wonderful illumination and decoration for driveway, lawn, staircase, hallway, landscape, garden and etc.
- Material: plastic, aluminium alloy
- Solar panel: 2V 1000mA
- Battery: 1 x 600mAh/1.2V AAA Ni-MH battery (included)
- LED source: 4pcs warm white lights
- Color temperature: 6000 - 7000K
- Lumen: 55lm
- Wattage: 1.5W
- Charging time: 8 - 10 hours
- Using time: 8 - 10 hours
- Life span: 10000 hours
- Waterproof grade: IP65
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Package Size(L x W x H): 12.00 x 12.00 x 12.50 cm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 4.92 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.